Introduction to Programming with Small Basic - Teacher Pack
This unit contains seven lessons, and a unit homework. This is a practical Introduction to Programming using small basic unit, it also covers the theoretical aspects of programming. The following lessons are included:
- Lesson 01: Getting Started
- Lesson 02: Making Decision
- Lesson 03: Repeating
- Lesson 04: Graphics
- Lesson 05: Turtle Graphics
- Lesson 06: Subroutines
- Lesson 07: Arrays
The unit covers bullet point 1 and bullet point 3 in the DfE's KS3 Computing Programmes of Study.
What's in the Pack?
The pack contains:
- The Student Booklet - 61 pages with content and activities
- Seven PowerPoint - one for each lesson
- The Small Basic code used in all lessons (including the solution for the activities)
- A Unit homework task